Frantic Hookshot Shooter 'Grapple Gum' Is Coming Onto the App Store on September 14th
There will be a fantastic casual game coming to iOS this Thursday——Grapple Gum, developed by Ali, a French indie developer. The game just reminds me of Kirby at the first sight. Doesn’t they look a like?
It can become mindlessly repetitive all too quickly, and it doesn't bring enough fresh ideas to the table to be much more than a slight distraction for a few minutes at a time, but in short bursts it is actually pretty fun.
The objective in Laser Kitty Pow Pow is to shoot bad guys with your eye lasers as they run at you from either side of the screen, before they can get close enough to take a swing at you.
Tapping one side of the screen will shoot at the closest target on the corresponding side, but also physically pushes your giant cat head to the other side of the screen and straight into harm's way.
* Face more enemies than the highest number you know.
* Enjoy fast, easy to jump in and crazy satisfying action.
* Unlock, use and upgrade special Cat-laser powers.
* Meet Tim the Tailor and craft super cute and powerful Cats.
* Play adaptive challenge system and face new enemies at your own pace.
* Lose yourself in sensory-overloading retro visual style.
About ZPLAY: Founded in 2010, ZPLAY is a fast growing, global, mobile games publisher, having the solid strength of both experience and industry success. To date, ZPLAY has attracted close to half a billion users, and its products cover more than 100 countries and regions. ZPLAY, along with its developer partners, has enjoyed top 10 rankings in all major markets, including Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East.